Thursday, February 5, 2015

Helena's Birthday @ Jibby and Co!

Sorry guys, I haven't been blogging as much as I'd like to cause I'm busy prepping for my exams this coming 9 & 11th Feb. It's getting really boring studying the same 2 subjects over and over again, so I thought of doing a short update! :) 

My girls and I celebrated Helena's belated birthday last Friday at Jibby's and it was a really good dinner! A night full of catchups and gossips (Hehe). Haven't had such a chilled dinner for so long (ugh studies). The last time I went there, I had the soft shell crab burger and Carbonara, and it was not bad! This time round, I decided to go for the Salad Nicoise, coupled with annoyed "Why are you eating salad?!" looks from my friends. HAHA!  



The salad was surprisingly delicious! One of the best salads I've eaten (Well, there's only 2 that I love) - the first being the Avocado Chicken Salad from The Bee's, and this comes in second! The girls agreed that their burgers and chicken chop were pretty good too. :) Service was impeccable! I LOVE the waiters there. We got the waiters to surprise her with a cake, and it was a success!! She was surprised! Well, based on my past experiences it usually fails la.. I guess my shifty eyes and the look on my face if the waiter is coming are pretty obvious - and I'm usually bad at surprises. So I was super happy that our mini surprise worked out! :D 

The Meteor cake was delish! If you're a Nutella/Kinder Bueno/Hazelnut fan, you're gonna love this. 

The typical "Eh everyone hug me!" pose hahaha

One of the rare moments when Michelle is behind the camera. :P 


My belated christmas gift from Helena! She gave an envelope to all of us. Sweetest girl ever! *cries* 


Happy Birthday again, babe! x 


I'll be updating more frequently after my exams, so come visit again soon! I'll be updating on my 21st Birthday (long overdue -_-), Korea trip and January Faves! 


Back to ze books now!


Bye! 
xoxo




9 comments:

  1. http://www.iamyumimeiki.com/?hc_location=ufi

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks amazing! All the best in your exams babe!

    xoxo
    Miriam
    www.miriammerrygoround.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food looks yummy! and good luck for the exam! ;)

    www.stylemechummy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete