We were missing Jesslyn, Stephanie, Anlynn and YeeLing! :(
Anyhoo, feast your eyes on the delicious food that we ate! The food here is really good, and the desserts are even better. If you are at Empire, give Serai a try!
Nasi Ulam - An absolutely satisfying dish!
Appetizer :)
Caesar Salad with chicken slices and poached eggs. Best salad ever.
This is pretty unique: Beef rendang pasta! It tastes really good. :)
Drum roll, please!
This is the best Berry Pavlova I've ever tasted. I used to think that the pavlova at Alexis was the best, until i tasted this. All four of us loved it. The meringue tastes just right, not too sweet - and the texture is really good. Heaven in your mouth.
This is a hazelnut cake. It dosent really taste like a cake, it's not too sweet but it has a unique flavor.
Mich and I just being bimbs.
Amirah and Mich!
Helena, my sexy gorgeous redheaded gym buddy :*
Any guy will be the luckiest guy in the world with gorgeous Michelle. ;)
More updates on my week!
Sardine Puff made by Mel's mum! She's so lucky, her mum bakes so often!!
Spent my NYE with these gurlss! Euodia came back from Switzerland for the holidays. :)
It snowed in Sunway Lagoon!
Played Monopoly with Credit Cards!
Baked Pecan cookies with white chocolate and chocolate chips
A slice of heaven from Mel's mum the following Sunday!! It's a moist chocolate cake with chocolate ganache! I have a very soft spot for chocolate. :P It's like my kryptonite.
Laid eyes on the most gorgeous pair of wedges in Aldo! Next on my wish list.
Home made Nasi Lemak by mummy
Lunch with Ritsz, Hui Wen and May Ee. :) Love these girls to bits!
Tamago Mentai! <3
It's been a pretty hectic month for me, but I'm enjoying it thus far! :)












No comments:
Post a Comment