A few months ago, I went to ASD's Clothes Buffet: The 3rd Installment at The Crib, PJ. I went to the first installment in 2012 with my friends, but it was all sold out 2 hours after it started!
Hweii Chiee and I had VIP invites for the event, and were given one hour to shop for clothes instead of the normal 15 minutes.
This is how it works:
♥ Purchase a bag for RM50
♥ Grab as much clothes as you can in the given time
♥ Limited number of shoppers per session
♥ Everything that you can fit into the purchased bag during check out is YOURS!
HC couldn't make it cause she had another event, so my friend May Ee took her place instead. :P
Registration counter
May Ee satisfied with what she grabbed!
Manicure booth
Goodie Bag
My loot!
The choice of clothes in the buffet was limited, and the venue was very crammed. Other than that, it was an exciting experience- grabbing as many clothes as possible and trying to fit them into your bag. For the price of RM50, it's worth it! :)

















Awwwh such a pity I couldnt come! hehe yay finally an update.
ReplyDeleteLOOKS SO FUN! :D
Yeah! We shall go together the next time round. :P
DeleteI was there in first session too! Maroon colour shirt :P
ReplyDeleteOoh! How did you find the clothes buffet? :D
Delete