Friday, June 21, 2013

HiSHOP May Surprise

Last month, I received a Beauty Ambassador Pack from HiShop to be reviewed! 



What is HiShop
"HiShop [ pronounced as hai-shop ] is an online beauty and cosmetics store. We only carry Genuine Products and we believe that beauty should be made accessible for everyone – anytime and anywhere."

Here's what I received this  month: 

1. Jelly Pong Pong Supermodel Stain in the shade 'cupcake pout'. RM80

I am a big fan of lip and cheek stains, because they have really good lasting power. The one that I'm currently using is the chachatint by Benefit. It's my favourite lip and cheek stain to date! The Supermodel Stain is really pigmented and is true to it's color, which is a really dark pink color. A little goes a long way, and it's lasting power is pretty good! It's comparable to the chachatint. 







2. Jelly Pong Pong Mineral Foundation Powder SPF 15 (Medium). RM79

This face powder is very light, yet gives very good coverage and a matte finish. 







 3. Body Luxuries Black Amethyst Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Lotion (59ml) RM18

I think this is a dupe of Black Amethyst by Bath & Body Works. It smells really good, and does not leave your hands feeling sticky or oily. Since there's no Bath & Body Works (BBW) outlets in Malaysia, Body Luxuries can be a really good substitute if you really want to buy BBW items. It's less expensive too! 








Here's an exclusive discount for my readers: 

Get RM20 rebate off your next purchase (minimum of RM99 required)!
 Discount Code : HISURPRISE

Valid until 31st July 2013



Sorry for the lack of updates! Since my holidays have started, I'll be updating my blog more often! 








No comments:

Post a Comment