Monday, December 17, 2012

Glam Tags + Charis

For my birthday this year, I received a gorgeous premium personalized name necklace from one of my best friends, Hweii Chiee - who is also the proud owner of GlamTags! :)  

I remember expressing interest in her Premium Range necklaces before, and saying that if i could buy one, i'll get it with a czech crystal on my name too! Little did i know that she custom made this necklace for me! :D I was ecstatic when i saw it, and the fact that its the mini-size necklace with the ribbon extension clasp made it even better. :P 

One thing that I love about GlamTags is that they put a lot of effort in their packaging.

I shall now take you through the unwrapping process!




A personalized note, handwritten. (I'm a sucker for handwritten notes and anything handmade!)





Tadaaaa! 


The crystal shines bright like a diamondd!  





Since i have the classic gold plated name necklace too, I made a comparison between the two:

You can see that the Premium necklace is thicker and looks super gorgeous! 


The reason why i decided to purchase a GlamTags necklace for myself is because it is made of 100% Genuine 925 Sterling Silver, and you have the option of adding a 18K White Gold / Yellow / Rose Gold plating for only RM20 more.

It is also a very timeless and sophisticated accessory. I hardly wear crazy necklaces (some are not nickel free) that causes irritation to my skin anymore! 


           




I wore my necklace with my outfit for Markets last Saturday. It looks really dainty, and goes well with the dress! ;) 



For more details, you can visit their Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/glamtags 
or blogshohttp://www.glamtags.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment