Thursday, July 31, 2014

Gel Manicure and Pedicure session at Colors Cabin Luxepuri Spa

With so many manicure salons in the KL vicinity, it will be hard to know which salons are good or not! Colors Cabin Luxepuri Spa is located in Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam - a relatively mew salon and is a hidden gem in Kota Kemuning. I made a booking with the owner of Colors Cabin to do my nails, and sent them a picture of how I would like my nail designs to be done. 

My manicurist was Joanne Leong, a very sweet and talented lady. She could remember what design I wanted, and just designed my nails from her memory! 

While Joanne was doing my nails, a pedicurist washed my feet, gave it a nice scrub, and moisturised my feet and legs - then proceeded to paint my toenails. I chose a mint green OPI shade which looks really pretty! 


Colors Cabin has a very extensive range of colors, as well as nail designs. 











Isn't this design super cuteee?!! 


The interior of the salon - the sofas are super comfy! 





Joanne doing my nails!


The exterior of the salon


My freshly manicured gel nails!! I got a lot of compliments on my nails thanks to Joanne! 


  

If you're staying in Kota Kemuning, I highly recommend doing your nails here as the service is really good, and the quality of Joanne's nail art is excellent! It's been more than a week since I did my nails, and it is still in great shape. 

I would like to thank Colors Cabin for sponsoring my mani and pedi session - I really enjoyed it and would definitely go back again! :) 







Address:
  • No.5-32-1, Jalan Anggerik Vanilla 31/100 off Persiaran Anggerik Vanilla , Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam,
  • 40460 Shah Alam, Malaysia
Phone: 03-5131 7818

Email: ccabonluxepuri@gmail.com


Facebook *click*

Opening Hours: 
Mon - Fri     10.30am - 8.00 pm
Sat - Sun     10.30 am - 7.00 pm








No comments:

Post a Comment