It is commonly used for weight loss as well as to aid your body in its cleansing process. However, what makes TruDTox stand out from other detox teas is that it does not contain Senna, which is a laxative used commonly in many slimming products to flush out toxins and waste from your body.
Prolonged consumption of Senna will harden the intestinal linings, causing the colon to reduce its natural ability to contract and may cause liver damage.
TruDTox contains the following natural ingredients:
- Peppermint
- Ginger
- Dog Rose (Fructus Rosa Canina)
- Chamomile
- Dried Tangerine Peel
- Alder Buckthorn
- Marshmallow (Althea Officinalis)
- Bear's Grape (Uva - ursi)
1 pack contains 15 + 2 Tea Bags at a retail price of RM 88.50, and can be found in leading pharmacies nationwide (Watsons, Vitacare ... )
My Experience with TruDTox:
I had my first cup last Friday at 11pm. I suggest that you drink the tea at night, preferably on a Friday night or during the weekends, as you will have to poop the next day!
Put the teabag in a cup of hot water and leave it for 20-30 minutes. Then it is ready for consumption!
The next day, I felt slight discomfort in my stomach and had a few short rounds of diahorrea. (Definitely not as bad as what you get when you have food poisoning!!)
I noticed that my tummy was slightly flatter and I didn't feel bloated at all.
TruDTox can be found online in Plincco, Lazada, HiShop and Rakuten. For more information, visit TruDTox's website and Facebook.
I recommend this drink to anyone who is looking for a detox drink to cleanse their body! :)
My Experience with TruDTox:
I had my first cup last Friday at 11pm. I suggest that you drink the tea at night, preferably on a Friday night or during the weekends, as you will have to poop the next day!
Put the teabag in a cup of hot water and leave it for 20-30 minutes. Then it is ready for consumption!
The next day, I felt slight discomfort in my stomach and had a few short rounds of diahorrea. (Definitely not as bad as what you get when you have food poisoning!!)
I noticed that my tummy was slightly flatter and I didn't feel bloated at all.
TruDTox can be found online in Plincco, Lazada, HiShop and Rakuten. For more information, visit TruDTox's website and Facebook.
I recommend this drink to anyone who is looking for a detox drink to cleanse their body! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment